If you’re looking to add your blog signature to all of your blog posts, plus previous ones, then you’ve came to the right place! It’s super easy, I promise. You’re literally just going to copy and paste 2 things. Below is the blog signature I used to have at the end of my blog posts, but then I decided I didn’t want a signature anymore. I made it in Photoshop, but if you don’t have photoshop, you can easily make one using PicMonkey!
(When making your blog signature, make sure you go with a transparent background!)
1. Once you have created your signature, upload it to Photobucket, so you can later retrieve your direct link for the last step.
2. Go into Blogger, click Template and then Customize.
3. Then go to
4. In that CSS box, copy and paste the code below:
content: url(“IMAGE URL”);
4. Now go to your Photobucket and copy and paste the DIRECT LINK where it says IMAGE URL in the above code
5. Don’t forget to save!
– Now your blog signature should be added to all of your old and future blog posts! 🙂
Tutorial on how to add a Favicon: HERE.
Tutorial on how to get the code for your Grab Button: HERE
15 Tips for New Bloggers: HERE