I’m surprised it has taken me this long to do a “What’s In My Bag” post. But I’m kind of glad because I now get to do the post using my dream bag! Yep, clearly still not tired of it.
1. Currently, I tend to always have my #BusyBride notebook in my bag with me. Even though my mom has been doing most of the wedding planning, lol. However, I am doing some of the fun parts myself!
2. My wallet, of course! I’ve had this Louis Vuitton Wallet for TEN years now. My grandma got it for me for Christmas, and I haven’t switched wallets since. It’s so sturdy, and I’d recommend the splurge to anyone.
3. My Louis Vuitton card holder goes with me in every single purse change. I carry my ID, credit, debit card, starbucks gold card, etc in there, and it fits inside of every purse.
4. Yes, I DO wear men’s deodorant and it is totally necessary that I have it in my bag at all times because I never have to worry when (we have all had one of these days,) leaving the house and realizing I forgot to put deodorant on lol. But back to why I wear men’s: Being a dancer my whole life, I never found women’s deodorant to actually last, so I’d find myself re-applying like 10 times a day. Then when I started dating Cody, I would occasionally use his deodorant, and now, I LOVE men’s deodorant. This particular one, Bearglove, smells so good, not too men like, and it lasts SO much longer than anything in the women’s department.
5. I pretty much wear lipstick every day, but just in case I decide to step out of the house without any one, I always keep my favorite nude liquid lipstick in my bag. This one is called Sand by Dose of Colors, and it’s one of the truest nudes I have found so far.
6. Ok…. so I’ve had this Mary Kay lip balm for maybe 4 years, and it has just been sitting in my bathroom drawer. I can’t go to bed without chapstick on, and one night when I was desperate after loosing my chapstick, I looked though my doors and found this. You guys. I don’t know why I never used it!! It is seriously the best and it lasts so long. It also has a pretty, subtle shine.
7. My iPhone 7 Plus.. I mean, duh. Don’t even need to explain this one.
8. Keys! (another duh.)
9. And lastly, an on the go iPhone charger. This thing is a life saver, plus it’s cute.
Bag: Saint Laurent | Notebook: c/o Graphic Image | Wallet: Louis Vuitton | Card Holder: Louis Vuitton | Deodorant: Old Spice | Lipstick: “Sand” by Dose of Colors | Lip Balm: Mary Kay | iPhone Charger: Anker