1. The Ice Roller: A few bloggers I follow use this, and I wanted to see what the buzz was about, so I ordered one a few weeks ago and I AM HOOKED. I've talked about it on Snapchat quite a few times, and in a few blog posts, but guys. I LOVE MY ICE ROLLER. I use it every morning after I wash my face with water. It brings down all puffiness, smoothes your skin out, makes you feel refreshed, reduces the appearance of pores, minimizes redness, etc. It basically helps with lymphatic drainage. Anyway, I usually do this while I'm turning on my coffee maker and waiting for it to pour.
2. NARS Skin Hydrating Toner: After taking my makeup off, I use those round cotton pad things (not the balls... pads,) to take off any extra dirt or makeup with NARS Skin. You may think you get all your makeup off with makeup remover, but odds are, you probably don't, and that's where this stuff comes in handy. After that, I wash everything off with water, and dry it off.
3. Soy Face Cleanser: This is one of my favorite products and has been for a long time. Once my face is nice and clean and free of makeup, I wash my face with the Soy Face Cleanser. It improves dryness, firmness, and elasticity, and it is also high in amino acids. And best of all, it smells like cucumber. A little of this goes a long way, so I only put about a fingertip amount onto my face, scrub it in, and then wash it off.
4. Lotus Youth Preserve: I've been using this for about 3 years now. (Also smells like cucumber.) The ingredients in this face cream defend against wrinkles, preserve collagen, and supports the production of hyaluronic acid. Overall, it gives your skin a deep hydration. This will last you a really long time, as you don't need that much of it for it to cover the areas you want. I put this on my most dry areas, being my cheeks, above my lip, and on my chin.
5. Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate: This is my last step of the night. I put this on the dark under eye circles, and a tiny bit on my eyelids and brow bone. (This guy is pretty small, and kinda pricey, but just as all the other products by Fresh, a little goes a long way, so it will last you a long time. I've had mine for over a year now and I'm still not close to being done with it.
6. Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: After a long week, I pick either a saturday or sunday to use this perfecting mask. I leave it on for 20 minutes and it hydrates your face like crazy! You literally notice an instant difference in the smoothness/softness of your skin after washing it off.
Those tips are great! My skin is very dry at the moment – so I will definitely come back to those advices :)
xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com
Love it! Thanks dear <3
The Fresh under eye cream is awesome! It works so well without irritating my skin :)
I love everything about this!
Loved these tips! This winter has been so particularly hard on my skin.
http://www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.
Girl!! I ordered that ice roller a few wks ago after you mentioned it on a previous blog post & Oh My God what a great purchase! It is soooo relaxing! I use it 20 mins before bed, post evening came, ryes closed, & it puts me straight in the zone ready for bed. Love it!!
Thank you for sharing your routine, it’s very useful <3