If you guys knew how long it took me to put this flatly together, you would think I was insane, lol. There are, of course, random pieces I threw in here to fill up the area, but I'll go one by one of each of my daily necessities/spring favorites.
1. Marysia Swim Bikini Top: Just got this in not too long ago and I can't wait to use it! Still have to figure out which bottoms I want to get though.
2. 2017 Agenda from Gigi New York. I get one of these every year and it's always a life saver. I'm able to write in all of my blog expenses for tax purposes, write out my editorial calendar each month, appointments, etc. This thing fits everything.
3. Nude Tory Burch Sandals: I have a few other colors as well, but the nude pair is my go-to.
4. Rose Gold Macbook: This isn't my main laptop that I use to do my work on, but I still use it all the time and I am in love!
5. Mirrored Sunglasses: Just got these in from poshmark and I feel like everyone needs a pair of mirrored sunnies!
6. NARS Hydrating Toner: I use this at night after I take off my makeup to make sure everything is off and I am completely makeup/dirt free. This is also great for softening your skin.
7. Soy Facial Cleanser by Fresh. I use this every morning when I wash my face. It has a clean, cucumber scent and I swear by it.
8. Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay: I mainly use this palette for the neutral/shimmer shadows
9. Matte Lipsticks pictured: Dolce K by Kylie, Sand by Dose of Colors, & Stone by Dose of Colors
10. Black Tea Under Eye Cream by Fresh: I put this under my eyes at night
11. My Z Gallerie Gift Card that has been sitting around for months: Now that Cody and I will finally be settling in next month, I can finally decide on our new color scheme/what I want to add, and I can finally put this gift card to use.
12. Sweet Almond & Macaroon Candle by Jo Malone: My absolute FAVORITE candle & scent.
13. Chanel Perfume: I've actually had this bottle for 3 years, but I HATE the scent, just love the bottle for decor, lol.
14. Gold Zebra Ring Dish: Love this as not only a ring dish, but a cute decor piece, as well.
15. Louis Vuitton Wallet & Card Holder: I've been using this wallet for 10 years, this card holder for 3 years, and I haven't switched, since!
Love your photos ;)
Love this – so so pretty! x
Flatlays are hard work… Sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to get it just right!! This looks awesome girl! All of these essentials are great!
These photos are gorgeous! Regardless of how long it took you to put it together, it looks fabulous. That swimtop is just adorable!
That flatlay is absolutely stunning! To die for.
I also love the Louis wallet and card holder. I am going to have to pick up the wallet definitely!
This flat lay is amazing so the time is took was well worth it and also there are so many good products here! xx, Erin – http://www.stylebythepeople.com
loooove it ! and I want the same bikini :)
The photos are absolutely gorgeous!
I love the naked 2 that is my go-to eyeshadow palette.
Xo, Kelsey | http://www.petiteinherpearls.com
The flatly was so worth it! Haha. The Naked 2 palette is one of my favourites ♥
Amy // Snippets of Amy
Love this post!
Blonde in Cashmere
Everything in these pictures is literally exactly my style!! Loved the pic :)
Beautiful flatlay, and that bikini top is more than amazing <3
xoxo, Best Wallets for Women and Men 2016