Cardigan: Nordstrom | Tank Top: Nordstrom | Pillows: c/o Living Spaces | Sofa: Z Gallerie (no longer sold) | Prada Canvas: Z Gallerie | Phone Case: c/o Richmond & Finch
First thing's first, I'm the realest... ok, for real, first thing's first: What is LikeToKnow.it? Most of you probably already know what this is, but I'll quickly go over it for those who don't. LikeToKnow.it is an app (and a website,) that bloggers use to make their instagram shop-able. So basically, if you download the app (and all you have to do is pretty much sign in with your instagram,) and you like a photo that a blogger posted, you can go straight to the app and shop the photo. So this means their entire outfit, their home decor, beauty supplies, or whatever it is they post. You can also screenshot it, and shop your screenshot from the app. This doesn't mean EVERY photo is shop-able, so when you see a link in their caption with the #liketoknow.it also in the caption, that will let you know it's a shop-able photo.
1. Shop ALL of your favorite bloggers instagram photos from ONE place.
- While, of course, we'd love for you all to go onto our blogs, we know that not everyone has the time or patience to hop on the computer and look for outfit details from like 10 different blogs when you're wanting to shop outfit details from multiple bloggers. The LiketoKnow.it app has literally everything you want to know right there for you, on your phone, AND of all the bloggers you follow that use LikeToKnow.it. You can search a blogger, their entire instagram feed of shop-able posts will come up, and each photo will contain links for you to shop the specific pieces.
2. Shop On The Go
- What if you don't have your computer? Or trying to navigate their blog on your phone is a hassle? Well, all you have to do is go onto the LikeToKnow.it app! Literally, so simple.
3. No More DM'ing
- Being a blogger, I get my fair share of daily DM's asking where I got something, like "OMG, where is your top from?!" But I just honestly don't have time to go through every message a paste a link for everyone. I also sometimes just see DM's and will purposely not open it knowing it's a question about where I got something, because I know I probably don't have access to the link at the moment, so I have to wait until I'm home, or I just don't have time to go onto the internet, to my own blog, and get the link for you. So I don't want to open it, have you see that I read it, and you think I'm ignoring you! Once you have the app, you'll no longer have to DM a blogger and wait 3 days for an answer... you'll get your answer right away on the app!
4. You Can Shop Snapchat & Instagram Stories Through Screenshots
- Have you ever watched a bloggers Snapchat or Instagram Story, where it's a photo of a new decor piece they just got in and you're dying to know where it's from? (again, where the DM's come in that don't always get answered.) More bloggers are utilizing the screenshot tool to give you the option to screenshot that snapchat photo, so that you can shop that screenshot over on your app!
5. Well, It's a cool app
- I'm not the only one scrolling through the app store looking for what app I should get next, right? This app is seriously a MUST for those who like to shop, and are inspired by their favorite fashion bloggers!
As always nice post dear ;)
I’m probably one of those very few that never heard of it. I’m definitely going to check this one out. thanks for sharing!!
First time heard of it but sounds like an amazing app to try <3
xoxo, All about trendy hats